PCCC proudly supports a variety of projects in the Anti-Spam Community including:
- Apache SpamAssassin is one of the key components in our spam filtering process. Our firm has supported the project both through donated resources as one of the original hosts for web/DNS as well as donating considerable time and code to this open source project. We also provide one of the SpamAssassin sa-update mirrors.
- Public mirror and hosting provider for the URIBL Blacklist
- Public mirror for the SURBL Blacklist
- Public mirror for the PSBL Blacklist
- Public mirror for the Anubis Networks Mailspike Blacklist
- Public mirror for the EMAILBL Blacklist
- We also use, recommend and support Roaring Penguin's MimeDefang and feed data to the Roaring Penguin Blacklist (RPBL).
- Public server operator for the Rhyolite Distributed Checksum Clearinghouses (DCC).
- Creator, maintainer and public mirror for the PCCC Multi RBL.
- Creator and public mirror for KAM's anti-spam rules, KAM.cf.
- Maintain the E-mail and Anti-Spam Compendium for System Administrator's looking for a crash course in e-mail and anti-spam.